Beechcraft Instructor Crosstalk
More information about this online event is coming soon!
The ABS-BIC is an online gathering of experienced CFIs who provide or plan to provide type-specific transition training in Beechcraft Bonanzas, Debonairs, Barons and Travel Airs, in or out of ABS’ Beechcraft Pilot Proficiency Program (BPPP). Our meeting objectives are to:
- Share best practices for type-specific flight instruction;
- Enhance the quality and scope of Beechcraft transition and recurrent training;
- Update instructors on regulations and procedures affecting flight instruction; and
- Develop a sense of community among all Beechcraft instructors as we pursue a common goal of creating more knowledgeable and proficient Beech pilots.
Attending the Beechcraft Instructor Crosstalk does not take the place of completing the ABS Flight Instructor Academy for new BPPP instructor accreditation. It does, however, take the place of re-taking the online Academy course to renew BPPP accreditation (when combined with flight instructor experienced in the past two years or completing a BPPP standardization flight).
What is required to be able to attend?
1. Each attendee must be a current member of the American Bonanza Society.
2. Each participant must be a CFI.
Registration not available.