Member Dinner - EAA Airventure
Reserve your tickets now for the ABS member dinner and Annual Meeting Tuesday, July 27, at 5:00 pm (social) and 6:00 pm (dinner) at Brighton Acres. The cost is $46 per person. ABS Life Members receive a discounted ticket price of $25. Children 16 and under are $20. Advanced registration is required. You do not need to print tickets, simply attend the dinner and we pull up registration by your name.
Buffet Dinner Includes:
- Petite Filet Mignon with Sautéed Mushrooms and Au Jus
- Chicken Marsala
- Oven Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes
- Steamed Broccoli with Sharp Cheddar Sauce
- Caesar Salad with Fresh Grated Parmesan
- Fresh baked rolls and butter
- Cheesecake Buffet Including Turtle, New York, Chocolate Amaretto, and Black Forest Cherry
- Iced Tea, Lemonade, and Coffee
How to Register for the ABS Member Dinner:
- Select “Register Myself” first
- DO NOT PROCEED TO CHECKOUT if you need to register Spouse/Guests/Children
- At the end of YOUR registration, go up to “Register Someone Else”
- Do this for all your attendees
- Please note, you'll need to mark if you will ride the shuttle and/or any dietary restrictions for you and each of your guests.
- THEN check out!
- Questions/Concerns: Dara Quastad, 316-945-1700
You can add additional registrants to your group at anytime after checkout, if necessary.
Bus transportation will begin at 4:45 pm from the Bus Park.
Buses will drop back off at the Bus Park & North 40 by 7:45-8:00 pm